Thursday, January 3, 2013

Moving Woes

I have neglected LuLu's lately and I promise I have a good reason. We have had to move from our old house to our new one on base. Moving is such a pain in the backside! It took me 3 days to find my hooks and yarn once we got to the new house. Along with moving we have had to get ready for Christmas in OH with my husbands family and having Christmas get togethers with my family in GA. The past few weeks have been insanely crazy with moving, working a full time job, and running around the Eastern US. All the craziness didnt stop me from crocheting but I just havent had time to post. However I am going to post all my recent projects and patterns and ASAP :)








“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,” Titus 2:11-12 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment