Sunday, January 20, 2013

African Flower Purse

I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!! I dont think I have ever been so happy to finish something. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift and obviously I didnt get it finished in time. However it turned out so much better than I ever expected so I think it will be worth the wait :) I used a pattern I found for free  on Ravelry. The pattern was fabulous! It was very detailed and had pictures. Here it is.... http://www.craftpassion.com/2012/04/african-flower-crochet-purse-part-1.html . The pattern tutorial has a Part 1 and a Part 2. The first part is for the crochet part and the second part is for the sewing of the lining. Now dont judge my horrible sewing skills when you see the picture but I think I did fairly well for a novice sewer. I can't wait to make me one now :)



















Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; your mercy o lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of your hands. ~Psalms 138:7-8




No comments:

Post a Comment