Friday, October 5, 2012

Meeska Mooska Minnie Mouse!!!



 
This cute little outfit actually came before the Bumble Bee Outfit and was just an outfit I made for fun. I am so glad I did too! The pattern I used was Repeat Crafter Me's Minnie Crochet Hat and Minnie Inspired Crochet Diaper Cover. I used a different diaper cover pattern for the actual diaper cover itself because the one mentioned in the Minnie pattern was a little difficult to understand. The one I used was http://cbraden7.blogspot.com/2011/08/diaper-cover-pattern.html. It came out exceptionally cute but the diaper cover had one flaw..... it was too small for the doll I used for a model, which is average newborn size. To fix this next time I just used an I hook instead of an H :) The hat was perfect and I even added a frilly lace like edging to make it even more girly. Since its debut on Lulu's it has been a great seller!
 

 
 
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment