Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Buzzz....... One Last Time

I decided I needed one more gift for the baby shower and that it needed to be something that could grow up with Baby Abby. So I decided the quickest thing I could whip up in less than a day would be a lovey and since the nursery was a bumble bee theme and I decided a bumble bee lovey would be perfect! This is what I came up with.



I wrote up the pattern and here it is :)
 
Here is the whole Buzzing Bumble Bee Set :)
 


 You are all fair, my love, and there is no spot in you. - Song of Solomon 4:7

1 comment:

  1. I found this pattern on ravelry and I was curious are you against having products created with your patterns being sold? I am a stay at home mom and would love to start helping out income wise and still be at home with my kids. So I would love to add this and similar items to items I can make and sell!! Please let me know my email address is rlangfeldt@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete