Sunday, October 14, 2012

'GIMME A F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L..... WHAT'S THAT SPELL?! FOOTBALL!! It's here!

Now that cold air and football is in the air I figured a cute hat was needed to keep my noggin warm during the games. I saw a picture of a sports team hat and decided to immitate it with my own twist. This is what came from my idea.


The hat was fairly simple to make and I enjoyed making it as Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are THE BEST team in THE WORLD (just ask me or Mom, or Grandaddy and we will tell you) ;) The button is my favorite part of the whole hat! It is a fabric covered button made by me using a kit I bought from Hobby Lobby and I have found making buttons to be so handy when making hats just to give them extra pizazz! I have a friend who is having a baby and she is a USC Gamecocks fan so I also made the hat in a newborn size and it is precious. I wrote the pattern up for this hat in all the different sizes. Did I mention that this is a free pattern that I am gonna offer on here? :D Here it is!
 



 
He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and a small shield buckler.- Psalms 91:4

No comments:

Post a Comment