Monday, July 23, 2012

The Beginning of Something New

A few days ago I decided to start a craft blog :) I'm highly excited about it! I craft quite a bit and would like to sell a few things because they are over taking my living room lol However before selling I feel I need to have a few things established like well of course a name for my "craftiness"(since its not a legit business..... i.e no business license, no store, ect.). So I chose LuLu's. That's the name my grandfather calls me and has called me since I was little bitty so it seemed like a good name. Another thing was putting my new blog name on my Ravelry and Facebook and things of that nature. However the most important thing was to make sure that God was first and foremost in my "craftiness". He will ALWAYS come first and foremost no matter what so all my crafts are going to be made to honor Him and His glory! I am hoping to get posts up in the next few nights with all the crafts I have made and get pictures up with them. So be on the look out!!  For now though it is bed time for LuLu :) Good Night!



P.S. I am also going to end each post with a bible verse that I feel on my heart and tonight I will post my two favorites :)

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -John 3:16

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment